Friends of Harvest Ball Society
Build Awareness of the Harvest Ball Society Mission, increase support and recruit future HBS Leaders.
- Improve Overall Community Awareness of the HBS Mission
- Increase Number of HBS Supporters
- Expose Newcomers and Current Members to the Organizations Harvest Ball Society Supports and Encourage Hands-on Volunteerism.
- Keep HBS Supporters Engaged
- Men and Women of all ages
- Young Professional Groups (Ages 21-40)
- Northland Young Professionals, GenKC, NKCNow, etc.
- Previous HBS Pages, Honorees, Board Members, Volunteers & Their Friends/Family
- Current HBS Supporters & Board Members
- Encourage all HBS Supporters to Invite Friends & Family
- Current HBS Selected Charities & Their Circle of Influence
Plan and Promote Monthly Social Engagements to Fulfill the Friends of HBS Mission.
- Socials – Luncheons, Happy Hours, & Family Friendly Gatherings at Local Northland Restaurants and Venues!
- Community Involvement
- Hands On Experience at a Selected Charity
- Team Projects – Food Drives, 5K Runs, and Designated Fund Raisers
If you would like to receive more information about Friends of HBS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.