Meet Our 2017 Grant Recipients
In its more than 30-year history, the Harvest Ball Society has distributed in nearly $8 million to over 84 charities.
2017 Charitable Recipients
- Assistance League of Kansas City
- A Turning Point Ministry, Inc.
- Clay County Clothes Closet
- The Family Conservancy
- The Farmer’s House
- Feed Northland Kids
- Good Samaritan Center of Excelsior Springs
- Hillcrest Hope Ministries
- Hillcrest Platte County
- HOPE.wrx (Hillside Opening Possibilities for Everyone)
- Life Unlimited (formerly Concerned Care and Immacolata Manor)
- Love INC of Clay County
- Miles of Smiles, Inc.
- Northland Assistance Center
- Northland Christmas Store
- Northland Healthcare Access
- Northland Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Northland Shepherd’s Center & Northland Meals on Wheels
- Platte County Senior Services
- Salvation Army
- Southern Platte Emergency Assistance Center
- St. Charles Food Pantry
- Synergy Services
- Tri-County Mental Health Services